We need motivated self-starters to deliver The Oregonian, Wall Street Journal, New York Times and USA Today as independent contractors for the greater Portland Metro Area (Multnomah, Washington and Clackamas counties as well as parts of Yamhill and Columbia counties).
You are paid per paper delivered plus tips. Rates and paper counts vary per route. The Oregonian is delivered on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Students welcome! Short term, long term, or seasonal carriers welcome!
* Insert advertisements and bag papers before delivering
* Accurately deliver to all customers on a route in timely manner
* Deliver papers to proper location as requested by the customer (ie driveway, porch, tube)
* Have a reliable vehicle
* Have valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
* Delivery experience not required!
How to Apply:
To apply, do ONE of the following:
Click the "Apply Now" button and follow the instructions. Be sure to inlcude what city or area you would like to deliver in the metro area. If in Portland, please specify location in the city (i.e. Garden Home, Downtown, Inner Southeast, etc.)
Call our voice mail box at 503-221-8409 and let us know your:
- Phone Number
- What city or area you would like to deliver in the metro area. If in Portland, please specify location in the city (i.e. Garden Home, Downtown, inner southeast, etc.)
We will foward your information to our Independent Distributors and they will be in contact with you ASAP.